If you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university and want to take courses not conducing to a degree, you can find here the steps you need to take for admission.
- Complete your application here.
- You need to have a Bachelor’s o Master’s diploma from an accredited university.
- Present the credits transcript from your university certifying the Master’s degree you obtained.
You can turn in or send us your documents three different ways:
- Visit our Admissions Office, open Monday through Saturday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Send your original document or a copy to any of these e-mail addresses. An admissions representative will confirm when we receive them.
- You can upload your documents by clicking here. You can also see the status of your application and all the documents you have turned in.
NOTE: To evaluate your admission, we accept copies or scans of your documents in JPEG or PDF format. They do not have to be original documents.