An accessible university that meets all your needs.
The Disabled Students Services Office (Oficina de Servicios para Estudiantes con Impedimentos - OSEI) offers support services for our disbled students, in compliance with all state and federal laws, so they can succeed in their college endeavors and under conditions of equality with the rest of the population.
According to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), a disabled person is one who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activity.
- Reasonable arrangements
- Professional counseling
- Academic orientation
- Referrals for academic tutoring
- Psychological services
- Sports and recreational activities
- Workshops and conferences
- Referrals for external agencies or organizations
- Orientation and support services for parents or guardians