Provide highly qualified professionals for the global hospitality industry through excellence in education, training, and research.
ACPHA Learning Outcomes
- Identify and apply the knowledge and skills necessary for hospitality and tourism operations.
- Develop and integrate a core set of business skills necessary to successfully operate a hospitality and tourism organization.
- Demonstrate competence in the communication skills necessary for hospitality and tourism management.
- Formulate business decisions in hospitality and tourism management.
- Evaluate leadership principles necessary in the diverse and global hospitality and tourism industry.
Program Learning Outcomes PLO’s
Students will have:
- The knowledge of operations required for a successful career in the restaurant and hotel industries.
- Hands-on skills developed during practicum experiences that are needed to become successful professionals.
- Demonstrated effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills by asking vital questions, gathering relevant information, considering alternatives, and developing reasoned conclusions.
- Developed a sense of ethical values, leadership, and social responsibilities in a multicultural community.
APCHA Accreditation is an activity long accepted in the United States but generally unknown in most other countries, which rely on governmental supervision and control of educational institutions. The record of accomplishment and outstanding success in the education of Americans can be traced in large part to the reluctance of the United States to impose governmental restrictions on institutions of postsecondary education and to the success of the voluntary American system of accreditation in promoting quality without inhibiting innovation. The high proportion of Americans benefiting from higher education, the reputation of universities in the United States for both fundamental and applied research and the widespread, and the widespread availability of professional services in the United States all testify to postsecondary education of high quality and to the success of the accreditation system that the institutions and professions of the United States have devised to promote that quality.
Recinto de Carolina
Accreditation: 2016-2023; Re-accreditation: 05/2023
- Bachillerato en Ciencias en Turismo y Administración de Hoteles con concentración en Planificación de Eventos y Convenciones / Bachelor of Science in Tourism and Hospitality Management major in Event and Convention Planning
- Bachillerato en Ciencias en Turismo Internacional y Hospitalidad con concentración en Gerencia de Hoteles / Bachelor of Science in International Tourism and Hospitality Management major in Hotel Management
About the program
Program Description and Curricular Sequence
- For more information about Hospitality Scholarship Opportunities please send email to email@example.com.